Tongass Rain Riding Skirt- Short
A beautiful rain riding skirt for your legs and saddle! Hello, essential riding gear!
Wear over your riding breeches or jeans, this waterproof, breathable shell, lined with *micro-fleece is essential riding gear (Moss, Ocean, and Currant colors are lined with mesh). The Tongass Rain Riding Skirt keeps you and your saddle dry on the trail or in the ring.
Pack the riding skirt in your saddle bag or tie it onto you saddle to be ready for whatever the trail throws at you! Throw it on while you're getting ready for the show, to keep your riding breeches clean from your slobbery horse. Run errands, do chores, go to dinner, this riding skirt works and looks gorgeous, no matter what you have planned!
*Order fulfillment time is 2-3 weeks. Your skirt is handmade in Alaska by a small woman-owned business. Quality takes time, and we sure appreciate your patience and support!
- Lightweight, easy to stuff into your saddle pack
- 22" long falls just below the knee.
- Micro-fleece lined. *Glacier is no longer offered. *Currant and Ocean colors are mesh-lined.
- Two-way zipper in the front makes the skirt easy to put on/off.
- Machine Wash
- Made in Alaska
- A portion of your skirt's purchase goes to an animal non-profit of your choice (provide details at checkout).
- Optional ($20): Silver Reflective Piping around hem. See pictures below (shown on a Long Tongass Rain Skirt). Be seen in darker conditions! Scroll through photos to see color options
Click below for our size chart.
If you need a different size or length than is on our size chart, please enter it into the text box at checkout.
Read reviews at the bottom of this page :)
Watch the video to see who well the Tongass Rain Skirt worked on a rain-soaked pack trip into the Alaska wilderness (note, this is a video of Long Tongass Rain Skirt, same material/construction as the short):
International customers responsible for all custom and duty taxes.
All photos by Gutierrez Photography