The Outlander Wool Riding Skirt
We're bringing back the classic, romantic, gorgeous, wool riding skirt. Seeing women in long wool riding skirts in pictures and movies from a long-gone era always touched a chord in me. Put them on a horse, and my heart swooned at the loveliness. Essential riding gear should all be beautiful, wear it over your riding breeches or jeans to keep you warm and looking gorgeous!
The Outlander Wool Riding Skirt is made of medium-weight American wool, humanely sourced from sheep sheared without harm. Lined with recycled micro-fleece. Warm, warm, warm, and gorgeous.
Timeless beauty, can't you just see yourself cantering across a meadow in this lovely skirt? Or walking around your garden, going to dinner, or running errands. This riding skirt is meant to be used, and noticed!
*Order fulfillment time is 4-6 weeks. Your skirt is handmade in Alaska by a small woman-owned business. Quality takes time, and we sure appreciate your patience and support!
- American wool from humanely-sheared sheep
- Lined with recycled micro-fleece
- Available in three lengths. You don't have to hold this skirt up to move!
- Mounting snaps hold the skirt open and up for mounting.
- Quick-release leg elastics for windy or fast riding.
- Two-way front zipper makes for ease in putting on and off.
- Made in Alaska
- A portion of your skirt's purchase goes to an animal non-profit of your choice (provide details at checkout).
- Scroll through photos to see color options
Many teenagers fit in our adult sizes. Interested in ordering a skirt for a younger child? Any of our adult skirts can be made to order for children. Read here on how to order for children.
If you need a different size or length than is on our size chart, please enter it into the text box at checkout.
International customers responsible for all custom and duty taxes.